Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in The Studio’ Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify The Studio Copyright Agent by means of a mailed or emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the address or email number listed below.
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
* A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
* A description of the nature and location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit The Studio to promptly locate the work;
* The complaining party’s complete name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that uses of the work(s) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* A statement requesting that The Studio take a specific action with respect to the alleged infringement;
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Infringement Notices should be sent to the following:
630 Quintana Road #162
Morro Bay, Ca 93442
info at thestudiomorrobay dot com