Drink a bottle of water before you eat – Carry a bottle around with you all day. If this isn’t a habit you have acquired, fill a bottle about an hour before dinner and sip away. You will eat less because you feel full. It’s that simple.
Some Quick Hydration Info. Analysis of various studies by Kleiner, Susan M., Journal of the American Dietetic Association. Feb. 1999 v99 i2 p200 (7)
· Women who drank more than 5 glasses of water a day had a 45% decreased risk of colon cancer vs those who consumed 2 or fewer glasses per day
· Risks for breast cancer were reduced by 33% for premenopausal women and 79% for post menopausal women.
· 75% of the body is made up of water
· 80% of the brain is made up of water
· 75% of the muscles are made up of water
Exercise of the day: Ball Incline Dumbbell Press – The Ball Incline Dumbbell Press will tighten and tone your upper chest region with the effectiveness of free weights and also the additional benefits of using a ball, while working your small stabilizer muscles.
Click Here to see it in action!
Have a great day of exercise,